About the job
Our backend consists of many different parts that together make up a complex system. The major parts of the tech stack are:
- The API (microservice architecture, Go)
- The legacy API (PHP7)
- The administration panel (PHP7)
The backend runs in the cloud, namely Amazon Web Services (AWS). We use many cloud-native services (examples: EC2, Lambda, S3, RDS, DynamoDB, ElastiCache, Redshift, CloudFront, Route53, CloudWatch, EMR, IAM, SES) as well as many open source projects (examples: Composer, CodeIgniter, Swagger, Glide, NSQ, Memcached, Redis, Nginx, MySQL).
We don't expect you to have experience in both PHP, Go and all services/projects listed here, but we do expect you to be eager to learn 😉.
You will be responsible for maintaining and improving our backend systems and building new scalable system from scratch.
What we have to offer
- Work on an innovative product that's used by millions of users.
- Learn a lot. We move fast, so we're used to make mistakes and learn!
- Continuous deployments. Also to production.
- Competitive wage based on your relevant experience.
- Travel compensation from train station to train station, monthly compensation for bring-your-own-device or you get a company laptop (MacBook Pro).
- Free daily lunch together + our own bar for Friday afternoon drinks.
What we expect from you
- At least 2 years of experience as a developer
- Fast learner
- Comfortable with speaking English or English is your native language
- Comfortable with working in a young and dynamic team