About the job
- We are looking for full-stack DevOps engineers.
- Our main projects are:
- API (PHP7, Go, NodeJS)
- Microservices for various features (Go, NodeJS)
- iOS app (Objective C, Swift)
- Android app (Java)
- You'll be working in at least two projects
- Continuous deployments for backend, API and microservices
- Weekly deployments for the website and apps
- Small, driven and efficient development team
- You have experience in developing in multiple programming languages.
- You're comfortable with English as the main language in the development team.
- You learn fast and like new challenges.
- You're passionated about scaling start-ups.
- Nice-to-haves: experience with Amazon Web Services, GitHub, Slack, Fabric (Crashlytics), Asana, Swagger.io, Docker, Packer.io, HAProxy, DevOps
What can you expect from United Wardrobe
- The opportunity to improve the fashion industry!
- A cool, fast-growing start-up office in Utrecht's city centre.
- Room for to improve your skills and learn new skills.
- Free daily lunches and weekly Friday afternoon drinks. 🍻
- Travel expenses covered between Utrecht Central station and a train station of your choice.
- Competitive salary. 💸