About the job
- You run our financial administration independently
- You prepare monthly reports with profit and loss statements, balance sheets and KPI’s (towards the management team and investors)
- You are United Wardrobe’s number one contact for all questions involving (financial) administration, reporting, banking and tax related topics
- You make quarterly cash flow predictions
- You have at least 4 years of experience in financial administration (Dutch GAAP), preferably with Exact Online
- You like to work precisely and take full responsibility for your projects
- You don’t mind picking up administrative side tasks as well
- You have experience with, or are willing to learn about predictive financial modeling
- You are fluent in Dutch
What can you expect from United Wardrobe
- The opportunity to improve the fashion industry!
- An ambitious team: we have over 1.000.000 registered users and over 750.000 products for sale and strive to quadruple this yearly!
- A work environment where initiative and experiments are encouraged
- A cool start-up office in the center of Utrecht with free daily lunches and weekly Friday afternoon drinks
- And of course a competitive salary