About the job
You are responsible for the health and growth of the supply side of the marketplace. You report every day at the Daily Stand-up the number of live products to the whole marketing team.
You improve the health of the supply side of the marketplace by:
- Deleting text images that exist on UW
- Removing products that are not correctly priced, e.g. jeans for €9,999.-
- Removing products that are not clothing, e.g. iPhones
- Removing non-designer products from the Designer category
- Fixing product incorrectly marked as Unisex. A lot of women put their products on unisex, which causes that the platform to look very girly to a lot of men. You check all unisex products and correct the gender setting where necessary.
- Deleting replica products
Together with Frederik, our Data Guru, you work on smart solutions to identify these situations automatically.
You own the blog for sellers and have at least two blog articles per month that really helps sellers sell better. Examples of topics:
- Use photos of yourself with the clothes your selling and improve chance of selling with 40%
- How to promote your UW closet on social media
For the distribution of the blog articles, you work closely with our CRM Manager (newsletter) and Intern Influencer Relations (social).
Together with the CRM Manager, you think of creative campaigns to send to sellers. For example:
- Send a push message to sellers 1 day before a No Transaction Costs Day so that they can upload all their products
- Send an email to sellers 2 days before the first day of the year with a temperature above 20 degrees that this is the time to upload your summer clothing
You reach out to the best sellers on UW and give them tips to improve their products. You gather feedback from these sellers and use these insights to make improvements (in content creation and product improvements fro example).
You get insights on sellers and report those to Management. You survey different segments of sellers and create a plan with recommendations based on these insights.
You currently studying a commercial education at Bachelor or University level and are available for 32+ hours per week.
You have a hands-on mentality and like to get things done. But also, you like to do things smarter, so that you don't keep doing the same things over and over again.
You love to learn: you absorb new knowledge and information like a sponge. You are curious, ask a lot of questions and always wonder "why".
You are fluent (oral and written) in English and at least one other language (Dutch, French or German)
You are data driven and you always uses data to improve your decisions.
What we can offer
Perfect opportunity to learn and for career development. You work closely together with our CEO Sjuul, CMO Rick and Head of Influencer Relations Thijs.
A 6 month internship with a competitive allowance. We would love to offer you a contract after your internship, when we are confident about your skills and added value to the company.
We encourage (out of the box) experimenting and initiatives. You are a full team members and your opinion is as important as anyone's else.
An opportunity to disrupt the fashion industry
A cool start-up office in the center of Utrecht with free daily lunches and weekly Friday afternoon drinks